- Alexandros Kostopoulos, George Agapiou, Fang-Chun Kuo, Kostas Pentikousis, Antonio Cipriano, Dorin Panaitopol, Dimitri Marandin, Karol Kowalik, Konstantinos Alexandris, Chia-Yu Chang, Navid Nikaein, Mariana Goldhamer, Adrian Kliks, Rebecca Steinert, Aarne Mämmelä, Tao Chen, “Scenarios for 5G Networks: the COHERENT Approach,” 23rd International Conference on Telecommunications, Thessalonkik Greece, May 2016
- Junquan Deng, Olav Tirkkonen, Ragnar Freij-Hollanti, Tao Chen, Navid Nikaein, “Resource Allocation and Interference Management for Opportunistic Relaying in Integrated mmWave/sub-6GHz 5G Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, accepted
- A. Kostopolous, et al. “Design Aspects for 5G Architectures: The SESAME and COHERENT approach,” IEEE ICC 2017 workshop on 5G architecture, accepted.
- Junquan Deng, Olav Tirkkonen, Tao Chen, “D2D Relay Management in Multi-cell Networks”, IEEE ICC 2017 , accepted.
- Aarne Mämmelä, Antti Anttone, ““Why will computing power need particular attention in future wireless devices?” IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine, vol 17, issue 1, 2017
- Estefania Coronado, Roberto Riggio, Jose Villalon and Antonio Garrido, “Programming Abstractions for Wireless Multicasting in Software–Defined Enterprise WLANs”, in Proc. Of IEEE IM 2017, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Paweł Sroka, Adrian Kliks, “Playing Radio Resource Management Games in Dense Wireless 5G Networks”, Mobile Information Systems, published in special issue “Design, Dimensioning, and Optimization of 4G/5G Wireless Communication Networks”, vol. 2016, 2016
- Kostas Katsalis, Navid Nikaein , Andy Edmonds, “Multi-Domain Orchestration: Challenges and Research Directions” in End-to-end service orchestration for 5G and beyond Workshop (En2ESO’16) in conjunction with IEEE IUCC- 2016 Granada, Spain, 14-16 December 2016 [Invited paper]
- Pawel Kryszkiewicz, Adrian Kliks and Hanna Bogucka, “Small-Scale Spectrum Aggregation and Sharing,” in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 2630-2641, Oct. 2016
- Furqan Ahmed, Junquan Deng, and Olav Tirkkonen, “Self-organizing Networks for 5G: Directional Cell Search in mmW Networks”, IWSON workshop at PIMRC 2016
- Kostas Katsalis, Thanasis G. Papaioannou, Navid Nikaein, and Leandros Tassiulas, “SLA-driven VM Scheduling in Mobile Edge Computing,” IEEE Cloud 2016, San Francisco, USA
- Antii Anttonen, Adrian Kotelba, Marian Verhelst, and Aarne Mämmelä, “Finite-horizon prediction of energy depletions in off-grid wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol.65, no. 8, Aug. 2016
- George Agapiou, Alexandros Kostopoulos, Fang-Chun Kuo, Tao Chen, Adrian Kliks, Mariana Goldhamer, Kostas Katsalis, Roberto Riggio, Dorin Panaitopol, Antonio Cipriano, and Dimitri Marandin, “Developing a Flexible Spectrum Management for 5G Heterogeneous Radio Access Networks”. European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC), Special Session, Athens, Greece, June 2016
- Roberto Riggio, Abbas Bradai, Davit Harutyunyan, Tinku Rasheed, and Toufik Ahmed, “Scheduling Wireless Virtual Networks Functions,” IEEE Transaction on Network and Service Management, Vol. 13, No. 2, June 2016
- Kostas Katsalis, Navid Nikaein, Eryk Schillerz, Romain Favraud, and Torsten Ingo Braun, “5G Architectural Design Patterns,” IEEE ICC 2016 workshop on 5G Architecture, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Chia-Yu Chang, Ruggero Schiavi, Navid Nikaein, Thrasyvoulos Spyropoulos, and Christian Bonnet, “Impact of Packetization and Functional Split on C-RAN Fronthaul Performance,” IEEE ICC 2016, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Adrian Kliks, Leonardo Goratti, and Tao Chen, “REM: Revisiting a Cognitive Tool for Virtualized 5G Networks,” ICT 2016, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Adrian Kliks, and Pawel Kryszkiewicz, “Simultaneous Uplink and Downlink Transmission Scheme for Flexible Duplexing,” CROWNCOM 2016, Grenoble, France
- Wei Jiang, Thomas Kaiser, and A. J. Han Vinck, “A Robust Opportunistic Relaying Strategy for Cooperative Wireless Communications,” Wireless Communications, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 15, issue 4, 2016
- Romain Favraud, Apostolos Apostolaras, Navid Nikaein, and Thanasis Korakis, “Towards Moving Public Safety Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, Mar. 2016
- Davit Harutyunyan, and Roberto Riggio, Functional Decomposition in 5G Networks, in Proc. of IEEE AIMS 2016, Munich, Germany
- Roberto Riggio, Imen Grida Ben Yahia, Steven Latre, and Tinku Rasheed, “Scylla: A Language for Virtual Network Functions Orchestration in Enterprise WLANs”, IEEE NOMS 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
- Julius Schulz-Zander, Stefan Schmid, James Kempf, Roberto Riggio, and Anja Feldmann, “LegoFi the WiFi Building Blocks! The Case for a Modular WiFi Architecture”, ACM MobiArch 2016
- Sundar Daniel Peethala, Theo Kreul, and Thomas Kaiser, “Real-time testbed for validating distributed antenna scenarios,”, 20th International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas March 9-11, 2016 in Munich
- Junquan Deng, Alexis A. Dowhuszko, Ragnar Freij, Olav Tirkkonen , “Relay Selection and Resource Allocation for D2D-Relaying under Uplink Cellular Power Control, “ IEEE Globecom workshops 2015, pp. 1-6. San Diego, USA, 2015
- Tao Chen, Marja Matinmikko, Xianfu Chen, Xuan Zhou, Petri Ahokangas, “Software Defined Mobile Networks: Concept, Survey and Research Directions,” IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 52, Issue 11, pp. 126-133, November 2015
- Navid Nikaein, Eryk Schiller, Romain Favraud, Kostas Katsalis, Donatos Stavropoulos, Islam Alyafawi, Zhonglian Zhao, Torsten Braun, Thanasis Korakis, “Network store: Exploring slicing in future 5G networks,” MobiArch Workshop, 2015.