Four COHERENT papers and one poster, describing some of the key findings of the project have been accepted for presentation at the IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2018) conference. The conference will be held on 23-27 April in Taipei, Taiwan.
The papers are written by the partners SICS and CREATE-NET.
List of accepted papers:
- E. Coronado, R, Riggio, J. Villalo, and A. Garrido, “Wi–Balance: Channel–Aware User Association in Software–Defined Wi–Fi Networks”
- D. Harutyunyan, S. Herle, D. Maradin, G. Agapiu, and R. Riggio, “Traffic–Aware User Association in Heterogeneous LTE/WiFi Radio Access Networks”
- E. Coronado, D. Harutyunyan, R. Riggio, J. Villalon and A. Garrido, “Wi–Not: Exploiting Radio Diversity in Software–Defined 802.11–based WLANs” (poster)
- S. Liu, R. Steinert and D. Kostic, “Flexible distributed control plane deployment”
- A. Rao, R. Steinert, “Probabilistic multi-RAT performance abstractions”, at International Workshop on Management of 5G Networks (5GMan) held in conjunction with the NOMS 2018.
NOMS 2018 brings together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry and provides a multidisciplinary forum to explore the newest areas of information and communications technology management related to industry, academia, government, enterprise and other market segments. NOMS 2018 will present up-to-date approaches and technical solutions for novel management paradigms to deal with the management issues in future infrastructures.
See the conference program here: http://noms2018.ieee-noms.org/node/10